Replace or Repair….?
One of the biggest challenges homeowners face with an AC unit is knowing when to repair vs. replace. The older system is, the more sense it makes to replace-generally speaking. When considering if you should replace your current AC, you should ask yourself the following
1. How often am I making repairs?
2. Are the the costs exceeding what I’d pay for a new system?
3. How efficiently is my system working?
4. Am I paying significantly more for cooling this year than I did this last time last year?
5. How efficiently is my system working?
6. Will my next repair cost me over half of what an AC replacement would?
Call us today 520-494-0380